Support us by leaking information and make mischiefs visible for the public eye
Investigate Europe encourages whistleblowers to securely submit all forms of content that might be of public concern - documents, photos, video clips as well as story tips. We accept all information that relates to potential wrongdoing by corporate, government or public service entities in any country, anywhere in the world. We do our utmost to guarantee the confidentiality of our sources.
GlobaLeaks is an open-source, free software intended to enable secure and anonymous whistleblowing initiatives.
The software is developed by the Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights.
Contacting us through our encrypted GlobaLeaks server is a way to share documents and messages with Investigate Europe that allows you to protect your identity, also from us.
When you use the GlobaLeaks service, we will not collect any identifying information from you (like your IP address, location, or browser details). All information you provide will be stored encrypted, and will only be decrypted on a machine that is not connected to any networks.
How to use GlobaLeaks
1. In order to leak any kind of file to us anonymously, you need to use the Tor browser. If you do not have Tor on your computer yet, you will find the instructions and download files for Windows/Mac and Linux here. By using Tor your connection to our server will be secure and cannot be traced back.
2. Put the infomation or explanations you want to send us in a text file (.txt, .docx, .odt) and prepare all other files you want to leak.
3. Start the Tor Browser and enter this address:
4. Follow the instructions on the page and upload the files you want to submit.
5. After the successful submission a key code appears, which you should keep in a safe place. The code allows you to log in later and see messages we might sent you.
Our GlobaLeaks leaking service can only be opened when you’re using Tor. If the link doesn’t work in your web browser please install Tor.
Detailed instructions how to install and use Tor (from EFF):